Terms & Conditions
Welcome to stalfytrading.co.uk terms and conditions, which apply to all items ordered from our website.
Stalfy Trading is mainly retail website on which all sales are conducted on a business to customer/public basis and are therefore subject to the Distance Selling Regulations.
Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please also read our regarding personal information provided by you. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact at
- You can navigate, browse and place orders on our online store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders are delivered to your specified address Monday to Friday.
- Items selected in the shop will have a default quantity of 1.
- Press the "Add to basket" button to place your order.
- When you have finished selecting all your items you'll be able to see the descriptions, pricing and quantities for each before checking out.
- If you need to amend any selections you will be able to before proceeding to checkout.
- Confirmation of your order will be sent to you by email.
· You don't need to register to make an order however you will receive exclusive benefits if you do. Signing up is quick and easy and will only take a couple of minutes.
If You Want To Cancel
When your order is confirmed by us, a contract is formed between us for the supply of your goods. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, You may cancel the contract/purchase by notifying us no later than 7 working days after we deliver the goods that you are cancelling the contract. Notification must be in writing by either email, or through ‘contact us’ page.
If you cancel the contract, you must take reasonable care of the goods from the time you receive them until you return them to us, you must return the product with its original packaging material in original condition without any use.
All items are checked when returned and if we find that your item is faulty then we will refund you the full cost of your product including your original delivery charges.
If Goods are Faulty
In these terms and conditions, faulty goods means any goods we supply to you that do not conform to the contract. If you have ordered the wrong product or have changed your mind, then you may return it to us for refund or replacement but you must pay any postage charges.
All our items are inspected before dispatch, however, if you receive a faulty or incorrect item please fill out the returns form online and send it back to us at the returns address below.
Stalfy Trading, Kings Court, 17 School road, Hall green, Birmingham B28 8JG
You should notify us as soon as possible in the same way as for a returned product if you discover that any goods are faulty goods. Goods found to be faulty or damaged on receipt by you may be returned free of charge if notified to us within 7 days of receipt.
If You Want To Returning Goods
When you return goods to us for any reason (for example because you have cancelled the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations or because you think they are defective goods or you have changed your mind) Please contact us before sending us through email provided on website.
You must ensure that they are properly and securely packaged and labelled with our address; you are always responsible for any damage in transit that is due to incorrect or inadequate packaging by you; and
- You are responsible for any damage or loss in transit.
- We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with. Please return items in a saleable, unworn and undamaged condition
- Any goods sent back to us without prior company approval will not be refunded, replaced or repaired and any costs we incur for this return will be passed onto the customer.
- Its original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment and will include postage.
- Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to be processed from the day you return the products.
- Please also note that items must be returned with all barcode tags and labels intact. We recommend any returns posted, are sent by recorded delivery as we cannot accept liability for items that do not reach us.
- All items are checked when returned and if we find that your item is faulty then we will refund you the full cost including delivery charges.
- If you have any issues with returning your items please email email@example.com quoting your returns number, order number, name, items you wish to return and reason for return. Or you can download return form, fill and send us through email.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Simply completing the returns form available in the ‘My Account’ section of our website
We recommend you return 2nd class signed for by Royal Mail.
All mailed returns should be sent to the following address,
Images of goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from the actual goods.
Our pricing structure is correct at the times the goods are displayed on the website; however they are subject to alteration without prior notice. Prices are exclusive of delivery.
Those who are interest in whole sale buying please contact at, firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Payment must be made prior to the dispatch of all goods. Payment can be made through the secure website online. All goods remain the property of Stalfy Trading until paid for in full.
All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to or does not for any reason authorize payment then we will not be able to accept your order. Security is very important at STalfy. The Stalfy website has encryption software to ensure your information is always safe. Our website is also secured by Verisign which means your information is always secured with 128 bit encryption. Verisign is the world’s leading Security Certificate provider.
Unfortunately there are times when payments will not go through the system. Please ensure that all information has been entered correctly. We do apologies as this can be quite frustrating and we are not always able to provide answers, as the card payment process involves the banks clearing systems. If you still experience problems try another payment card.
Currencies We Accept:
We currently only accept Pound Sterling, USA dollar, EURO, although in the future we aim to accept alternative currencies.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyze the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience (for example, by remembering what you products you had in your shopping basket on your previous visit). This can be achieved through personalization of your web pages or analyzing user activity to determine what is more popular and what is no