Stalfy is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and will not disclose any information except those who are involved in the fulfillment of your order, including the process of arranging item(s) being sent to you. We will do everything necessary to ensure you have peace of mind in knowing that your information is kept private. All information obtained is stored on a secure server and all online processes are encrypted and take place through a secure server.
Stalfy Trading collects following information about you:
When you purchase any product from us, we will ask for personal information about you,like your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
When you are asked to submit details of your credit card Stalfy Trading confirms that we will not retain any of these details and they will be used solely for processing that particular transaction.
Stalfy Tradin will use information collected, for following purposes:
Stalfy Trading will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to deliver the products or services you have purchased;
- for "service administration purposes", which means that Stalfy Trading may contact you for reasons related to your purchase, as set out below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- to contact you about any message you have sent using our website;
- to personalise the way Stalfy Trading content is presented to you;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the website. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience
If you have given us your consent when you registered, then Stalfy Trading may also contact you from time to time with details of offers and promotions that we believe may be relevant to you. You are able to withdraw this consent at any time.
Stalfy Trading can contact you;
We may contact you:
- in relation to any purchase you have made in order to ensure that we can deliver your goods or services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Stalfy Trading services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes where legislation permits this and you have indicated that you wish to be contacted
Will Stalfy Trading share my personal information with anyone else?
We will not share your information with anyone other than for the fulfillment of your order (e.g. credit card processing or courier companies) and we will keep and use your information in line with best practice and our legal obligations under the current UK data protection and privacy legislation.
Offensive or inappropriate use of the website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on the websites, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the websites, Stalfy Trading may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Stalfy Trading reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. using a stolen credit card), Stalfy Trading may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, and e- mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies.
How long will Stalfy Trading keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill your order and any subsequent queries, or for as long as you remain a registered user of our site.
Can I find out what personal information Stalfy Trading holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information
What if I am accessing the website from outside the UK?
When you place orders with us you will provide us with financial and credit card information. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption by the financial institutions we use (e.g. Paypal)
Automatically collected Information
When you visit the Site we automatically receive and will store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Examples of the information we collect and analyse include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Site, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.
We will use this information:to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
· to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We welcome all feedback from our customers please ‘contacts us’ and we will respond to it.
These terms and conditions and the contract are subject to English law.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small amount of information in the form of numbers, letters and other numerical signs. That information (Cookies) which is a unique identifier is sent to user computer or mobile phone (referred here as operating device) browser from websites computer and is stored on users hard drive. Cookies track the buyer’s way to look and buy an item through your web browser in your computer. It helps us to keep record of your interested items to buy later on or at same time and to track online traffic flow. The cookies do not harm to computer and are stored on your computer. If you want to change settings about accepting or not accepting cookies you can change it. It helps to facilitate and support features like automatic login, permanent shopping cart for storage of interested items during different buying visits.